Build a Tower for your bitizens to work and play in!
- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!
Tiny Tower is a simulation game developed by NimbleBit and released in June 2011. It is available to download on Apple iOS devices (8.0 or later) and Android devices.
The object of the game is to build and manage a large skyscraper. Each new floor the player builds is either a Commercial floor that hosts businesses and venues, or a Residential floor that Bitizens live in. Bitizens live and work in the player's Tower, paying rent every day and stocking the Commercial floors with items to sell. The player's goal is to turn a profit, build more floors, and manage their ever-growing tower.
User Review Edit
User Community Edit
- ↑ shutdown in Sep. 2015 and re-released May 25, 2016